can be a bit confusing and honestly I am constantly adjusting my stays and rates. So the surest way to get a quote is to request a quote
As my calendar fills in I am always looking to fill the dates left open so inquire. Thanks Norm
Wakefield available for July 4th week Bennington and Applegate Taken
How to Proceed
General Off Season
2 nights weekend off season @$225
3 nights off season @$205
4 nights off season @$195
5 nights or more @$185
2 nights weekdays off season @ $225
Cleaning and taxes additional
Contact me for a Quote
May 21-September 7, 2020
May 21-26, 2020 3 night minimum $325 per night plus cleaning and tax
May 30 Weekend – Marathon Weekend , 2 night minimum $325 per night plus cleaning and tax
May 26-June 11, 2020 2 night minimum weekdays $300 per night Weekends $325 per night
June 11-September 7, 2020 3 night minimum $325 per night
June 26-July 6 , 2020 ( July 4 th holiday ) 4 night minimum $325 per night Only Wakefield left
All prices additionally cleaning and tax
( Except Thanksgiving and Christmas Break
( I do discount those but it is negotiable based on length of stay, # of people, pets, etc.)
E mail or call for a quote 888-523-4179
To Clear Up
any confusion our specials represent the best deal I am currently offering, Everyone likes a great deal and these are the deals I am willing to make at this time and in my estimation represent a good value.
Off season holidays ( Thanksgiving, Christmas Break , New Years any of the some school period holidays ) are more than off season but less than high season
Better rates for longer stays ( off season )
I take into consideration # of nights stayed, # of people in your group, whether you are bringing pets and how many and how well your dates work with my calendars . ( it might all sound strange but i have been doing this for 25 years and have a pretty good feel for it )
Click on house link for accurate Calendars
Seafood and Wine has a 3 night min. with additional deposit and High Season Rate
- Bennington – $300-$325 per night (high season) $200 per night off season (average pricing )/see fall/winter rate structure above
- Applegate – $300-$325 per night (high season) $ 200 per night off season (average pricing )/see fall/winter rate structure above
- Wakefield – $300-$325 per night (high season) $ 200 per night off season (average pricing) /see fall/winter rate structure above
Off Season Rates: All rates are dependent on availability, size of group, length of stay. Call for Price Quotes. Holidays and Festivals do not apply.
- 2 night minimum (3 night minimum for some major holidays and festivals)
- At this time there is a 9.5% city and 1.8% state room tax.
- $130 cleaning fee on all stays
- Pets are permitted with a signed agreement and the payment of a $200 deposit + $25 per pet fee.
- Off Season Rates: All rates are dependent on availability, size of group, length of stay. Call for specials. Holidays and Festivals do not apply.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made within 45 days of the arrival are subject to forfeiture of the deposit unless the property is fully re-booked. All other cancellations will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
No Service Fees ( a savings of 15%)
No unnecessary insurance policies, ( $59 dollar savings)
No Hot tub fees ( $50 dollar savings)
Talk directly with the owner , builder ( that’s me Norm ) ,
23 years and counting experience,
45 years living in Newport
Here’s a link to my email subscription sign up. Just to let you know pricing and availability during different periods of the year . You can unsubscribe at any time. Thanks Norm
Please see our complete Policies Page