can be a bit confusing and honestly I am constantly adjusting my stays and rates. So the surest way to get a quote is to request a quote
As my calendar fills in I am always looking to fill the dates left open so inquire. Thanks Norm
So obviously things have changed . We are now in a Covid 19 world. As such all previous minimum stays are not going to work. I am trying to figure out the best approach to safeguarding my families health, my house cleaners health and of course my clients health. So to that end at this point I have instituted a gap of 3 to 4 days between each booking in order to clean and disinfect the house . So for this year and until there is a vaccine I can no longer accept bookings shorter than four to five nights . A five night booking has 6 nights of gap and three days of cleaning in order to accept my next renter. I apologize for any inconvenience this presents but we all want to just get through this as best we can. Thanks Norm
How to Proceed
General Off Season
The rates listed below are for a normal year. I have gone to a 3 night minimum for this fall-winter. At least at this point. I will continue to see how the year pans out. There is way to much down side risk for a two night stay.
3 nights weekend off season @$265 Thursday Evening – Monday Morning
3 nights off season @$245 Monday Evening – Thursday Morning
4 nights off season @$235
5 nights or more @$215
Cleaning and taxes additional
Christmas / New Years Holiday Dates Rates:
December 17, 2020 – January 7, 2021
7 nights $275 per night plus cleaning and tax
6 nights $300 per night plus cleaning and tax
5 nights $325 per night plus cleaning and tax
4 nights $ 350 per night plus cleaning and tax
4 night minimum
Cleaning $145 one time fee
Pet Fee $30 one time fee
Pet Deposit $ 200 fully refundable
Spring Break 2021 March 18-29th 2021
Spring Break 2021 March 18-29th 2021
7 night minimum $275 per night plus cleaning and tax
General Daily Rates Now through May 1, 2021
Monday Evening through Thursday morning $245 per night plus cleaning and tax 3 night minimum
Thursday Evening through Monday Morning $265 per night plus cleaning and tax 3 night minimum
The breakdown of the summer season is also for a normal year. Starting off for summer 2021 I will be asking for a 6-7 night stay. As the calendar fills in I will make exceptions as I adjust the breaks between stays. None of us know how long we will be dealing with this. Please continue to make inquiries and we can continue to figure out a path forward. thanks Norm
May 21-September 7, 2021
May 27- June 2, 2021 3 night minimum $325 per night plus cleaning and tax
June 5, 2021 Weekend – Marathon Weekend , 3 night minimum $325 per night plus cleaning and tax
May 26-June 11, 2021 5 night minimum weekdays $325 per night Weekends $325 per night
June 11-September 7, 2021 7 night minimum $325 per night
June 26-July 6 , 2021 ( July 4 th holiday ) 7 night minimum $325 per night
All prices additionally cleaning and tax
( Except Thanksgiving and Christmas Break
( I do discount those but it is negotiable based on length of stay, # of people, pets, etc.)
E mail or call for a quote 888-523-4179
Covid 19 realities as regards Fairhaven Vacation Rentals
I don’t need to tell anyone how weird this year is and will continue to be. We are all trying to survive economically and as healthy individuals and families.
Since the middle of March 2020 I have returned all the deposits that were made for reservations regardless as to when they came in and whether they fell within my cancellation framework.
When permission came to reopen on May 14th I remained closed till the end of June. Since then I have tried to figure out a safe framework to reopen my homes and keep my employees, my family and my clients safe. This approach continues to evolve.
I instituted a policy of a 3 day gap before and after each occupancy. What that enabled me to do was.
- Allow a period to of several hours in which I could allow fans and open windows to circulate fresh air through out my homes. ( this is at least 3 hours )
- Wearing full mask and gloves I bagged and washed all bedding down to the mattresses . ( this takes about 10 hours)
- My house cleaner would come in on the second day masked and gloved and clean the home top to bottom. (this takes about 6 hours )
- On the third day I would come through and spray 70% alcohol on surfaces, door knobs, light switches . As well as the restock everything you have come to expect and appreciate. ( this takes about 3 hours )
- Now that the water crisis has been resolved I also change the hot tubs. ( 1.5 hours ) (Can’t have too many crisis’s I say)
This is all being done for the $ 130 -$140 dollar cleaning fee I am currently charging. ( You do the math its not working out ) .
This is all to explain why I need a four to five night minimum stay this year and for the foreseeable future. A two to three night booking is just not worth it.
This is why I would ask that my customers try to stack there stays as close to entries and exits that show on my calendar. In an attempt to maximize available dates.
I am willing to work with you as best I can but bottom line there needs to be some accommodation by both you and me so we can all survive this.
I really do appreciate your consideration and continued use of my homes. Stay Healthy .
To Clear Up
any confusion our specials represent the best deal I am currently offering, Everyone likes a great deal and these are the deals I am willing to make at this time and in my estimation represent a good value.
Off season holidays ( Thanksgiving, Christmas Break , New Years any of the some school period holidays ) are more than off season but less than high season
Better rates for longer stays ( off season )
I take into consideration # of nights stayed, # of people in your group, whether you are bringing pets and how many and how well your dates work with my calendars . ( it might all sound strange but i have been doing this for 25 years and have a pretty good feel for it )
Click on house link for accurate Calendars
Seafood and Wine has a 3 night min. with additional deposit and High Season Rate
- Bennington – $300-$325 per night (high season) $215-$245 per night off season (average pricing )/see fall/winter rate structure above
- Applegate – $300-$325 per night (high season) $ 215-$245 per night off season (average pricing )/see fall/winter rate structure above
- Wakefield – $300-$325 per night (high season) $ 215-$245 per night off season (average pricing) /see fall/winter rate structure above
Off Season Rates: All rates are dependent on availability, size of group, length of stay. Call for Price Quotes. Holidays and Festivals do not apply.
- 3 night minimum (4 night minimum for some major holidays and festivals)
- At this time there is a 9.5% city and 1.5% state room tax.
- $145 cleaning fee on all stays
- Pets are permitted with a signed agreement and the payment of a $200 deposit + $30 per pet fee.
- Off Season Rates: All rates are dependent on availability, size of group, length of stay. Call for specials. Holidays and Festivals do not apply.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made within 45 days of the arrival are subject to forfeiture of the deposit unless the property is fully re-booked. All other cancellations will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Here’s a link to my email subscription sign up. Just to let you know pricing and availability during different periods of the year . You can unsubscribe at any time. Thanks Norm
Please see our complete Policies Page